Martha and Kat in English

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Kat & Martha in English: The Job

I’ll try to write about my job, ok?

I am teacher for children with special needs and education psicology. I got my degree on 2004 in the University of Granada (Spain).

My first job was on 2001. I found a job in Madrid in a Dyslexia Association. I was working for five months (March to July). I liked very much my job but, i hadn’t a contract and I wanted to finish my degree so, I came back to Granada...

When I finished my degree on December I thought that, in this moment was very difficult to find some job so, I decided to study the service serval certificate for to teach to children are 12 to 17 years old but, I failed... The following year I decided to study the service serval certificate for children are 6 to 11 years old but, I failed again... so, on summer, I was really sad and I didn’t know what did I do with my life and finally, I decided went to Edinburgh for three months (September to December). And, this three months was the best of my life... Then, when i came back to Spain, I was worry because i didn’t know what id to do with my life, and on 26th of December, the School’s director called me and, on 27th of same month I went to Linares to do the enterview and this evening the director called me again to say to me that the job was mine... So, now, I’m teacher of children with special needs in Linares (Jaén). The School is in a poor area of the city and the students have many needs: affection and academic, so my job is really interesting.

But, sometimes, I think that I could be another thing… For example: Actress or painter or maybe, flamenco dancer… Or maybe, a director’s company or to be a teacher in a NGO in a foreign country… in the third world… Sometimes, I think that I don’t have all my manpower developed and I would like to know how can I developed all my manpower… Do you know how?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home